Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ruby's First Up-Do

Ruby was so excited about this new "do." She said, "Mommy this just like big girls do in Ethiopia!" She looks soooo cute! And this actually took me less time than the usual ways I braid it -- probably because I didn't have to do beads with this style. I'm sure this style will look even cuter when she has a little more length for the puff on the top.

Now if only I could do Elizabeth's hair like this too, but she will not leave her sha sha (scarf) on her head at night and so her braids just don't last. I told her we'd try braiding her hair again when she wants to be a big girl and leave her sha sha on while she's sleeping.


2 comments:

Shaun said...

Um..WOW!! You go girl!!

Kresha said...

Awesome, I hope I am able to do just as well. That really looks GREAT!