Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another Day of Gratitude

This has just been one of those days when I'm so thankful for my opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom. Although some days are easier than others, I never, ever lose sight of the fact that it is truly a gift to be able to spend every day with my daughters -- an opportunity that was not available to me with my son. I get to be the one to teach my daughters, play with them, entertain them, feed them, love them, and watch them grow and learn. I'm so thankful to Tony for being supportive and working so hard to take care of us!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I could stay home too:-( I realize that the advantage of being a working mom is...NOTHING! Not a darn thing! Oh well, I'm off to set my alarm for 4:30AM...sigh...

MommyBrec said...

You always have so much fun with your girls! You are such a fun mom! I love the way you always appreciate the time you spend with your kids. I also love how layed back and relaxed you are! In your pictures, your kids are always smiling and happy...I love that! It is always uplifting to read your blog. Everyone is so happy! Thanks for the post on my blog. :)