Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hope Adoption Agency Reunion

I'm wondering how many of my blogging friends are attending the Hope reunion in July. I would really love to go and take the girls, but flying there is out of the questions financially, so it would be a car trip. Hmmm. Eight plus hours in the car with three kids -- one who gets car sick on just about any trip that is over 30 minutes? Well, there are remedies for motion sickness, right? I'd love for Ruby and Elizabeth to see some of their friends from Ethiopia (and I know Nora would have fun too), and I'd love to meet in person some of my online friends. Trying to decide...

5 comments:

Kresha said...

come on, i would love to meet you guys!!!!

ellerbee eight said...

PLEASE..............

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

When is it??

Lisa said...

We will be there:-))

Lori S said...

I think you should try to make that work. We went to our agency's Ethiopian celebration over spring break and thoroughly enjoyed it. Faven especially liked seeing her friends and their new families.