- He always loves me … no matter what.
- He would do anything for me, and often does – even if I don’t ask. Once, when I was about sixteen years old, and he was fourteen, he spent his own money and bought parts to fix my car, surprising me when I got home.
- He always loves my husband, kids (all six of them), and grandkid (soon to be plural)…no matter what. I believe he would do just about anything for them too.
- He’s in the top 1% of all the smartest people I know – in the whole world.
- I love his pretend arrogance about his fishing skills. And I love camping with him and his family.
- He can fix pretty much anything, except maybe a broken heart. Seriously, it is almost scary of much he knows. He’s on his way this afternoon to fix my roof – even though I didn’t ask him to. Actually, he’s amazingly good at just about everything he tries.
- He's the #1 best tractor driver for every hay ride we've had (even when he realized the brakes on the tractor were a tad too weak to be really effective at stopping the wagon-full of people heading down a hill).
- He’s the best uncle that three little girls could ever dream of.
- He has encouraged and supported Tony in learning to hunt.
- He supports me, even if he may not agree with all of my ideas and decisions.
- He’s one of the hardest workers I’ve ever seen.
- He has been through some pretty rough times in his life, yet he found the strength to turn them around and make a happy and successful life out of them.
- He is stubborn and hard-headed sometimes…like me.
- He's not afraid of anything, except maybe a mass of ants falling on him unexpectedly while remodeling my bathroom. That was something to see!
- I have seen him spend his only free day of the week driving an hour each way and then spending six hours or more out in the freezing cold to help our dad or Tony cut and split wood, or any other chore that needs to get done.
- He’s a very devoted father and has raised two great boys.
- He knows how to love with all his heart.
- He is my brother.
1 year ago