Friday, January 16, 2009

Peanut butter and jelly with injera?

We had left over injera (Ethiopian flat bread for those who haven't had it) from last night's dinner, and the girls wanted to eat it for lunch. So, being the clever mom that I am...I spread peanut butter and jelly on the injera and rolled it up. I was cracking up watching them eat it! How's that for blurring the lines between Ethiopian and American culture? I wish I had taken a picture, but they were eaten before I even thought of it!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so clever! Where do you come up with these things? I was impressed with the Injera, but the scavanger hunt sent me over the top! I need to remember that one......

Rebecca said...

Hey, if you lived in this house you'd come up with some activities too! Otherwise, you'd have all your hair pulled out!