Monday, January 26, 2009

Adjunct Post Regarding Pain Meds!

Follow up to yesterday's post...

The pain meds are NOT nice after all! I wrote yesterday's post about 45 minutes after taking the meds. I was feeling all fuzzy and warm and mellow. Then they really kicked in and I spent the entire day with my foot hurting PLUS my stomach feeling sick, shivering, and itching all over! Only good side to it is that I didn't eat much of anything, so maybe I counteracted the previous day's binge on sushi, wine, and chocolate.

Today I don't care if it feels like an ENTIRE TRAIN ran over my foot -- I am NOT taking those pain pills!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, mama. I feel for you. I can't take ANY kind of pain meds..all the way from Morphine to Darvocet...they make me hurl. I'd rather have just the pain then the pain and the hurling! I hope your foot feels better!!