Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello Rebecca...are you still in there?

I used to always have my nails done, my hair perfectly highlighted and cut, nice Ann Taylor clothes. Now my standard uniform is jeans and a Target tee shirt. BUT today I got my hair cut and highlighted! It looks great! Last time my hair was highlighted...six months ago (a few weeks before leaving for Ethiopia). Last time my nails were done -- before leaving for China a year and a half ago. Wow, it's not all about me anymore. :-)

4 comments:

SisterMom said...

The last time I got my hair cut and colored was a week before picking up Jackson. That was in June. As for a mani or pedi--much much longer than that. Yuck

Kresha said...

amazing what kidos will do to you - you know the life before them...

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Yup! I remember when you were always all put together. My normal attire now is sweats and a t-shirt. But you know what the good part is, it doesn't matter that it's not about us anymore..right! Those kind of things seem to take a lower priority and it's OK. You needed to have Tony take a picture of you. Would like to see your new DOO.

Kristine said...

Me too!:)