Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nora

You'd almost have to hear the inflection in Nora's voice to know how cute she sounded when she said this:

Nora: Mommy did you kiss me while I was sleeping?

Me: Yes, I love to come in and give you kisses while you're sleeping.

Nora: You kiss me all over? You kiss my face?

Me: Yes, I kissed your cheeks, your eyes, your forehead...

Nora: You kiss my ears?

Me: No, I didn't kiss your ears.

Nora (very serious): It's OK you kiss my ears mommy. They're real clean.

Oh what a sweet and funny girl!

1 comment:

Bennett said...

Hello Rebecca,

This is celeste from hope, I was told to get in touch w/you by Grace. I have a few qustions. here is my e-mail address, then we can exchange number. I tried to e-mail you but it kicked back as unable to deliver

lessycurls@aol.com

Celeste