Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Song

Tony's birthday is Sunday, so today I was "secretly" teaching the girls to sing "Happy Birthday to You" so they'd be prepared on Sunday. Well, they thought it was the greatest song they'd ever heard and kept singing it for hours, including when Daddy came home from work -- so much for the surprise! This video is too funny. When Ruby and Nora were off playing with something else, Elizabeth got out Nora's guitar and started belting out her rendition of the birthday song!


5 comments:

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

That is adorable. Isn't it amazing how God can make that sound like sweet golden harps playing in your ears. What a joy!

A brief bio: said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest thing ever! Crystal

Rebecca said...

Awww...what a great gift for dad!! You have to save that video for when she's famous!! :)

Laurie said...

I think this is the most touching thing I've ever seen in my life. I love your girls!

Unknown said...

Ok Rebeccae...that is so darn cute.. Not bad guitar work...pretty on key...I like her viersion of the bday song better than the real thing!