Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Family, So Many Years in the Making

The video below is really special to me. It reflects our family and our lives for so many years. Although life has not always gone as planned, things have without a doubt always turned out for the very best. Somehow, the paths we never could have predicted several years ago have brought us into the fullness of the most beautiful and richest life imaginable. If you know our family very well at all, you'll know what I mean when you watch this montage. Be warned though, it's kind of long. You might want to get a cup of coffee and get comfortable!

3 comments:

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

What a wonderful video. I don't know how else to say it. Beautiful. I especially loved the pic of Derrek playing dress-up with Nora. heehee

Kristine said...

What a beautiful family you have!
Those are some of the happiest girls I have ever seen. :)

Kristine

Anonymous said...

Wow! It IS a small world!!! I didn't realize it until I watched this slide show, but I have MET you before in real life (along with one of your older sons and your daughter from China)! The light began to dawn when I saw Dave Irvin in one of the photos and thought, "Wait a minute! That is my best friend's stepdad!" Then I recognized one of your older sons a little later and then came the photo of you and your husband holding some of Lisa's puppies...I was there that day! That is where I met you!!! Too funny--to recognize your best friend's back yard and family members when you aren't expecting at all to see them on some stranger's blog!

PS (You have a beautiful family! I loved the photos of your three little girls all dressed up Trick or Treating!)