Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A fun day with the girls...

We picked up Summer this morning and then headed off to a park to play and have a picnic lunch. The girls were having such a good time together that we stopped at another park on the way home and they played some more. Then we came home for naps and more playing. We had a great day and all the girls got along well -- no bickering at all (amazing). We took Summer back home at 5:00, and now everybody is tired and mellow. Yeah -- I love days like this!!!!

Ready for our picnic lunch...
This is a typical Elizabeth "I'm ornery" look...
My fearless Nora sliding down a pole taller than I am...
Sweet Summer -- it still amazes me when I spend the day with my granddaughter and daughters and they're all the same age...
Ruby the monkey...

2 comments:

SisterMom said...

Oh my gosh they look so cute! They also look really really happy!
Text em your cell again! Addis has wrecked my phone, and it wouldn't save to my Sim card!
Grace

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

What good pictures and a great way to spend the day. I was just up in Chillicothe last weekend and took the boys to a playground where we spent about 3 hours playing and collecting acorns. Michael wants to catch a squirrel. Good luck with that!!