Tuesday, October 28, 2008

To my blog-following friends and family...

I just found out today that my friend Jackie follows my blog! Seems like every few weeks I find out that someone I care about, but haven't talked to for a while, actually reads the blog and knows what is going on in our lives. Am I self-absorbed that this makes me happy? Maybe, but still it DOES make me happy. I love knowing that my friends and family who I don't get to talk to so much these days are still connected to us.

Will you all please start a blog so I can know what's going on with you? I promise I'll read it faithfully! It's free and easy! Takes only a few minutes to post every few days once you get it set up! Please, please??? I'll tell you how to do it if you need help!

1 comment:

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

I've wondered the same thing regarding some of my friends and family. I think I'll post something on my blog to see if I can get more on board the "blog wagon". You and I definitely keep up more with each other's lives now with our blogs than we did before.