Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Random 7


I have been tagged by Karen http://sister2love.blogspot.com/ and Gina http://www.enoughellerbees.blogspot.com/! I feel so popular that I got tagged twice. It's like I'm in HS again and this time I'm one of the popular girls. :-)
Seven random things about me:

1. I’m affectionately known by my friends as “instant gratification girl.” I’m not good at waiting for things. Hard to believe I made it through the adoption process twice, huh?
2. I have a thing for cute, girly socks. I have socks with pigs on them, bumble bees, wine glasses, pugs, you name it.
3. I love Coach bags…my weakness. Since I’m not raking in money now I’ll have to stick with indulging #2 – it’s much cheaper.
4. I tend to buy two of everything when shopping for clothes. As in, "Hmmm, I like this shirt. Which two colors should I get?"
5. I know how to knit and crochet.
6. I know how to string barbed wire fence.

3 comments:

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

I remember the billboard in KC. It was so cool! And of all the years I've known you, I never knew you knew how to knit and crochet. Did you just learn that??..ha

A brief bio: said...

:) A billboard, wow! I don't know how the tagging rules go.... Do I come up with another 6 random items? I might not have any secrets left!!! Crystal

A brief bio: said...

Me again... I just read your title and realized I was supposed to share seven things and tag seven people!!! I only did six. Back to the drawing board! Crystal