Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PAIN and INCONVENIENCE!

This Friday I’m having foot surgery (bunions), and I’m NOT looking forward to it. The doctor has to remove some of the bone and put a pin in my foot. I’m dreading the pain, but even more so – the inconvenience. It’s going to be rough taking care of three kids with an aching foot! Tony is taking off work on Friday to take care of me. And get this…me, the constant “planner” failed to plan for someone to take care of the kids on Friday while Tony is taking me to have the surgery! How the heck did I forget that small detail? I made sure Tony was taking the day off to get me there and back and take care of me, but now he’s going to have to take the girls with him to the surgery center while he waits for me to have the surgery because we don’t have anyone to watch them! I’m sure I’ll have a blog post on that later!

5 comments:

Calmil2 said...

Best wishes for surgery!! Hope the recovery is quick and not too painful!

Rebecca said...

Well heck....I wish we lived closer to each other....Ava and I would love to have the girls for the day!
I'm sure you'll do great (Tony too :) ) But just keep in mind that you have to be back on your feet, literally, in a month so you can come to Dallas. Lisa and I have decided to heckle you until you give in and say you're coming!!

Lisa said...

Yup that's right,, let the heckling begin!!! You have to come,, you will have fabulous bunion free sandal feet!!!!

Rebecca said...

Well, ONE foot will be bunion free anyhow -- and hopefully pain free too. I am still on the fence about the reuntion. I really, really, really want to see everyone, but I'm not sure about the long drive or the expense. Ugh!

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

This was SO unlike you. You always have everything planned out and organized!! ha! I love it!