Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Feeling of Summer

Even though summer is not officially here until June 21, here in the Midwest it feels like summer to me! Here are some of the things I love about summer time!

My girls eating pop ice... My flowers blooming...
Spending time with great friends...
My garden growing...
The first, tiny tomatoes on the vine...
A pretty, yellow flower that will soon be a juicy cucumber...
Any my wonderful husband driving all the way from work on his lunch break to watch his girls play soccer...

4 comments:

Calmil2 said...

Wow, look at that garden, very impressive!

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Great pics! What a great picture of the girls. I'm so glad they had a nice visit. The boys had a great time with them. And your garden looks GREAT!!! We never got one in this year because of all the other yard work we had to do. Oh well.. maybe next year. We may still get some tomato plants in. We'll see.

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Great pics! What a great picture of the girls. I'm so glad they had a nice visit. The boys had a great time with them. And your garden looks GREAT!!! We never got one in this year because of all the other yard work we had to do. Oh well.. maybe next year. We may still get some tomato plants in. We'll see.

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Sorry...didn't mean to post the same comment twice....Duh!!