Saturday, March 21, 2009

True Friends

I have a few very true friends that have always been there for me, even if I haven't seen them or talked to them on the phone as often as I should. Linda has been there for me through thick and thin, and I keep up with her life and family all the time. Another of my oldest and dearest friends is Desi. Desi and I have been friends for almost fifteen years. We don't always stay in touch as well as we should, but we're always there for each other. Yesterday Desi and her daughter, Sydney, came over to visit. It was the first time they met Ruby and Elizabeth, and it was so much fun. Sydney's friend, Alex, came along too. We had a great day. If you're reading this Desi, I love you!

Here are a couple of pics of the girls with Sydney and Alex. They were all over "fixing" their hair. It was too cute.

Sydney with Nora and Elizabeth...
Sydney and Alex with Nora, Elizabeth, and Ruby...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ahhh...a girls day! Looks like fun.
The girls and their bikes look so great! Can you even begin to measure those smiles?!?!

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Desi's daughter is adorable. How is Desi?? Haven't seen her in years. I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together. I hope to see you soon, too. Love ya!