Thursday, February 5, 2009

What do you keep in your refrigerator?

The girls have their cardboard fridge for two days, and it looks like this. I started to make some witty comment about the Barbie Dolls, My Little Pony, chicken, curling iron, and phone in there, but I was laughing too hard to think of anything!


P.S. I just looked in there again, and now the Barbies are out of the fridge and getting dressed for a day at the beach. Looks like My Little Pony and The Chicken will not be attending this outing as they are still on the top shelf (I don't think they had a swimsuit).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Typical Girl Activity!!! In Laurens room I am always finding various items in various places! :-) What is really funny is that in my own fridge I was finding my cell phone, car keys, toys...that Elijah had placed in there. I guess for safe keeping? LOL

Lisa said...

Dressed for the beach???? You better get to So. Cal SOON! lol