Wednesday, February 18, 2009

San Diego & Ruby's Beads

Our first day of our vacation was great! The girls had so much fun with their cousin, Isaiah! Unfortunately, they were up at 5:00 this morning since their bodies are still on central time. Right now they're playing quietly with puzzles because everyone else in the house is still asleep. Today we're going to a children's science museum and on a boat ride, tomorrow the beach and a park, and the next day the zoo!

Also, it's hard to see in the pictures, but I did take everyone's advice and put beads in Ruby's hair, and she loves them! She loves to swing her head around and feel them on her neck. Unfortunately, the store where I bought them only had white beads, which is sort of boring. I used a wire to put them in, but I need to get a beader -- it would be a lot easier. Tomorrow my sister's friend, Kenda, is coming over to help me out with braiding, so I'm sure Ruby's braids will be much improved. :-)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute, cute, and cute! I love the pics,, especially the one on the plane!!! Geeez they are all so cute!!!!! Oh, did I already say that 4 times now?? lol Glad you are having fun!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun said...

Cute! Now you know Elizabeth and Nora will be jealous. I had to buy the bigger beads for my daughter b/c she gets so jealous when I braid my niece's hair with beads. Keep up the good work.