Friday, February 20, 2009

The 80s

Even though I'm still in San Diego on vacation, I have been on Facebook a few times. It's really kind of addicting. Anyhow, in high school one of my very best friends was Nancy. We managed to sort of stay in touch until about ten years ago, and then lost track of each other. A couple of days ago, we found each other on Facebook! Then I connected with Nancy's sister too, and she "tagged" me with this photo of Nancy and I together in the 80s! We were something, weren't we?

3 comments:

Kristine said...

OOOOOh Yeaaaaah! I loved the 80s! I'm also slightly addicted to FB, but its scary to think what old pics might turn up on there! ;-)

Lori S said...

I saw this on facebook and it brought back memories!! Ahh...the 80's! (I wouldn't want to go back!!)
Hope you're having fun in San Diego!

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Oh my!! You still have the same smile. I loved the 80s AND Facebook! Can't wait to hear about your trip.