Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my birthday...

Now there was a time that my birthday was a BIG day of the year. Generally surrounded by somewhat lavish gifts such as concert tickets, new Coach bags (I have a purse problem), lobster dinners, and great wine. Yes...I have been a wee bit spoiled by my dear hubby.

Today, however, I have spent the day at the international adoption clinic getting tests run and figuring out the best game plan for de-worming my beautiful new daughters.

Just had to share...

P.S. I did get some tickets for my birthday. Tony got us great tickets to go to the circus next Saturday! I love the circus, and it will be so fun to take our girls! Plus I got a new book I've been wanting AND beautiful red roses. OK, so I'm STILL pretty spoiled. :-)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!!! Isnt it funny how kids change EVERY aspect of our lives:) My birthday is Wednesday and tonight Mike asked me if I want to go stay at hotel all by myself this weekend for my birthday present(could have something to do with the fact that I told him I might join a Monestary for a week or so just for the peace and quiet and time to reflect:)).

Have a blast at the circus!

SisterMom said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!

Funny isn't it how everything changes in an instant? I took Miranda to Mexico for her last two Birthdays. This year? Red Lobster! Haha

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Happy Birthday, girl! I almost forget it's my birthday anymore. Michael's is the day before mine so it kind of takes precedence. And, yes, you are SO spoiled!! But, I already knew that...ha! Glad you had a good one!

Lisa said...

Hey Rebecca!
I had to laugh at your Birthday post! lol HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! How sweet it is to have children!