Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun at the Circus

Remember the other day when I posted about the circus tickets Tony got for my birthday? Well, today was circus day! Everyone had lots of fun -- I love the circus! They had ten elephants, which I thought was pretty impressive. I think it was just a tiny bit too long for the girls though. Nora was getting restless after intermission, Ruby actually said to me in English, "Mama let's go" about ten minutes before it was over, and Elizabeth was trying to fish Life Saver Gummies out of Daddy's pockets. They really liked it though, and Ruby was getting into the music. Here are a couple of pics (notice they wore the new pink outfits)...

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey lady! Glad you all had fun!! What in the world is that thing that she has in her hand.....it kind of looks like a bong!?! What kind of a mom are you??? HaHa

Rebecca said...

Rebecca, you are killing me! I'm sitting here CRACKING UP! It's a light-up circus thingy -- of the variety that costs like twenty bucks and you gotta get one for each kid. Just wait until Ava gets a little older and you'll know all about them!

Rebecca said...

Oh, and hey Rebecca B. how do you know what a bong looks like?

SisterMom said...

Yea, Rebecca I was wondering the same thing! How does she know??