Sunday, September 21, 2008

Christopther Dodge Smith

I said the other day that the boys don't get enough blog space. So...today I'm posting about Chris. We're very proud of Chris! Chris is 22 years old and a very fine young man. We're really proud of him. He is so sensitive, kind, and caring. He's great with his little sisters, and definitely the apple of Nora's eye. I'm sure he'll be the apple of Ruby and Elizabeth's eyes too after they know him a little better. At Derrek's wedding, Chris could have been hanging out having a beer with the older crowd, but no...he was dancing with and taking care of his little sisters so that I could mingle a little bit with the crowd. I'm very proud of Chris. He's a great guy, a wonderful son, and an awesome big brother! Here's Chris...

He's not really as tall as Tony -- he's standing on his toes!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello? Where have you been hiding him? You never mentioned that you had such a hottie for a son! lol

;-)

Rebecca said...

Hey Karen! We have three good-looking sons! :-)

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful (and handsome) family... ;-)

Rebecca said...

I was just going to write the SAME thing that Karen did! HELLO CHRIS!!! More on Chris please. :) Holy crap....I think I'm becoming one of those middle-aged perverted women....I think we're called "cougars" now. LOL!

Rebecca said...

Rebecca, you're cracking me up!

Lisa said...

Guuueeezz! Holy Hottie! How old is he?? LOL