Monday, December 8, 2008

My glasses were in the freezer!

You may remember a month or so back that I posted about how I'm now having to use reading glasses...only once in a while for VERY small print mind you. Well, a couple of weeks ago, while my mother-in-law was visiting, I lost my dang glasses. I have been looking everywhere -- literally everywhere. They were just cheap magnifiers from Wal-Mart, but the mystery of their disappearance was killing me. Well, last night I was looking in the door to the freezer for some veggies to cook, and what do I find? My glasses! Yes, in the freezer! I never thought of looking there. They were fresh and frozen.

Also, when Mom was visiting Nora lost a glove. We looked everywhere for the silly thing. Mom even walked the north field where we had all taken a walk, but we never could find it. That little mystery was solved yesterday too when the girls opened up the sand and water table and found the glove in the sand!

Two mysteries solved in one day. I think I can sleep better now!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is too funny! LOL I actually find toys in my kitchen drawers and spoons in the laundry basket now! Hmmmmmmmmm! LOl

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

You know what that's called, Rebecca...old age! teehee! If that's your first time misplacing something, you're doing good. I've been doing it for about a year now....ha! And, Greg, well....that's another story. He's just spacy..HA!!