Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday mystery?

Lots of bloggers have recently started "Wordless Wednesdays." Maybe I'll start the "Monday Mystery." What is this...and why?

Nora used the sock from her Build-A-Bear dog to fashion a sleeping bag for the little lamb she likes to sleep with. It was a cold night in Missouri with temps in the single digits, and she wanted to make sure her little lamb didn't get cold. I took this picture this morning when she woke up and came out of her room. I don't think I'm biased when I say she is one smart and cute little girl! I love my Nora!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awww....sweet girl! She didn't want her little lamb to get cold! What a sweetie.

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Hey girl! The post titled "This cracks up the girls" is not showing up. Just thought you'd want to know. Maybe you're editing it...my computer has been acting funny today. The Monday Mystery is cute. Nora IS smart and cute!!