Monday, December 8, 2008

I've been bookworm tagged!

Jaclyn has bookworm tagged me! I'll admit, I kind of like these "tagging games." Some people think they're a pain, but I think they're fun. They give you a little more insight into your online friends.

So...when you're bookworm tagged, you have to pick up the book that is nearest to you, turn to page 56, and type the first sentence of the fifth paragraph on that page. So, here's mine: "Once, his rowdy entrance included a guitar, which he began strumming furiously while singing badly and demanding that the rest of the family sing along." Anyone know the book? It's John Grisham's "The Innocent Man." It's actually the fourth paragraph because there are only four paragraphs on the page. I don't read much John Grisham (more of a historical fiction and classics kind of girl), but this book intrigued me because it's Grisham's first non-fiction book. And so far it's pretty good. I'm about halfway through it.

Jaclyn's blog indicated that she is reading the Twilight series. I'm just like Jaclyn in that I initially had no interest in reading about vampires in teen books, but Gina Ellerbee's post a while back kind of perked my curiosity. Gina seems like she has good reading tastes. I still haven't read Twilight, but now that Jaclyn is reading it too, I'm getting more and more curious! I may have to break down and read it!

So, I'm tagging Linda and Lori ! Tell us what you're reading!

2 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

Do it lady!! You will hate me and love me for it! I emailed Gina and told her "thanks a lot" with sarcasm but really I am so glad she led me to Twilight!

Rebecca said...

Snap! I cannot believe it...I got tagged too! Gina thinks I'm going to write something dirty. Hmmm...yeah, I probably will!! I don't know about the Twilight books....what if I get the vapors and have nightmares? You read them first and let me know.