Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yes, Chris, everyone passed the panty check!

In answer to Chris's comment/question, I actually DID have a moment of near panic when I double checked the girls for panties before the party started! They had on dresses and were riding their bikes just before guests started to arrived, and I stopped them to ask if everyone was wearing panties! My brother and his wife were the first to arrive, and he was quick to ask if I checked to make sure I hadn't "forgotten anything." I'll never live this one down!

3 comments:

Small Stones said...

HA HA HA HA HA! Gotta love brothers! I still laugh about that story :D
Brec
manygrandadventures.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Glad to hear it! I find myself laughing every time I think of it!!! Helena caught us off guard the other day and decided it was time to get naked and run through the house while we had guests over Easter Sunday. I just love those baby booties!!

Amy said...

LOL I am laughing so hard because on Easter morning as we were driving home from church Helina out of the blue lets us know that she isnt wearing any underwear. Lovely.......
Arent little girls just the BEST!:)