Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Ethiopian Princess

Elizabeth is looking quite sassy in her braids. I told her she was my Ethiopian princess, and she just smiled at me like she already knew that!
Today we took the girls swimming at the indoor recreation pool at the local community center. They also have two giant indoor water slides, and all three of the girls went down a slide. They had a great time! It was the first time Elizabeth and Ruby have ever gone swimming in a pool. They were absolutely squealing with delight. I wish I had picture of it, but I was too busy in the pool with them to take pics. Maybe next time!

3 comments:

Kresha said...

those braids are looking good!

Kristine said...

Did you do those? They look great!
Love her sassy attitude :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks, ladies! Yes, Kristine, I can finally say that I can really cornrow. I'm sure I'll continue to improve, but I'm doing pretty good now!