Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

We went to the local pumpkin patch this morning. It was a beautiful, sunny morning, and we had lots of fun. The only drawback was that Tony wasn't there with us. We had planned to go as a family last Saturday, but ended up taking a rare opportunity for Tony and I to go away overnight alone (for the first time in over two years). The girls stayed with Granny and Pa. So, this morning Pa came along and we found our pumpkins. We'll be carving them later today, but that's another blog post. Ha ha!

2 comments:

Family colors said...

Wow, that pic of the 3 girls together, is killer. I hope you enlarge it and get it framed.

Lori S said...

I love those pictures! Pictures of F-U-N!!! We have pumpkins, no pics!! I need to remember my camera more often! This is our year of firsts!!