Monday, November 17, 2008

Me and my girls!

Did I ever think I would have three little girls? People ask me this question sometimes, and my answer is a definite "No"! I could never have imagined being so blessed.

When Tony and I got married, we thought our family was complete with our three sons. We had talked about having a child together, but in the end just felt that it probably wouldn't happen for us, plus we lived far away from any family. Still, we talked about what it would have been like to have children together.

Fast forward a few years, and we find ourselves living in Missouri -- very near much of our family -- and talking about adoption. Our journey to each of our girls has been such an amazing part of our lives. I'll post more later about how we were led to China and then Ethiopia, but for now I just wanted to share this great picture Tony took yesterday of me with my girls. I love them so much.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How wonderful! They do just add so much to our lives...we really are blessed! The pic says it ALL!!!!

ellerbee eight said...

That picture is gorgeous! Your little girls look so happy and sweet. As much as I love to see them grow, don't you wish you could sometimes just stop time while they are that young and sweet!

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

What a great picture!! Your life has changed so much, Rebecca. And I'm so glad that I have known you for almost 15 years and shared some great times together. You and Tony are at such a wonderful time in your life right now. Relish it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!!!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE that pic....the grins are all so huge they're contagious!!