Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Busy February

I can't believe I haven't posted on this blog for a month! We've had a busy February! Here's a little of what we've been up to:

Spending time with family.

Going to church.


Spending time with Mason (we get to babysit every Saturday while my son and daughter-in-law work).


Bowling with friends.



Elizabeth has lost two teeth and became friends with the tooth fairy.


Everyone got roses from Daddy for Valentine's day.



And...income taxes, but I won't post a picture of that. :-) And now on to March! Hopefully I will be a better blogger next month.

2 comments:

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

I knew you had been busy. Sounds about like our household. Greg is actually home today working on taxes. And we're also talking about taking up bowling. The boys went for the first time this last Friday. They had a birthday party to go to. They loved it!!! Looking forward to March and maybe some warmer weather....;)

Family colors said...

I was wondering what you guys have been up to =' )
I can't imagine your short on time with 3 kids. I got to say I hadn't thought about blogging about finishing taxes but it was the best feeling I've had in a while. Always so glad to get that over with!