Monday, July 27, 2009

One Week!

One week from today my two biggest girls are starting kindergarten! They're very excited, and it will be good for them to have some more structure to their days. Two great things about homeschooling: school doesn't mean the end to time outdoors and enjoying the great weather we've been having, and I don't have to go shopping for new school clothes!

I'm a little concerned that some portions of the kindergarten curriculum I decided on are not going to be challenging enough for them, but if that's the case we'll just supplement with additional lessons. I'm sure Elizabeth will also get a lot out of working through some of the simpler kindergarten lessons. I love this curriculum -- it is Christian-based plus the lessons encompass a world view! What could be better?

No comments: