Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping and Fishing

We're home from our weekend of camping and fishing! The girls had such a great time camping with their big brother, Chris. We had perfect weather with sunny, warm days and cool nights. We went swimming, boating (and tubing), fishing, and just generally had a great time. The looks on the girls' faces -- and their squeals of delight -- were priceless when they each had their first turn riding the tube. Chris, Ashley, and Tony caught several trout, and we had fun sitting around the campfire and eating smores too. Here are a few pictures!








2 comments:

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

Hey! Sounds like you had a great time! And I love your camper. I was going to call you and see what kind of camper you had gotten. It looks just like ours! How cool. We'll have so much fun camping in our pop-ups...heehee! And, what a coincidence...we went camping this past weekend, too, and the kids went tubing for the first time, too. They LOVED it!! Greg went, too, and Laurie through him off a couple of times. She was driving the boat. She's one of his nieces. Actually, one of the ones that is older than he is...ha. I didn't go. With my back and shoulders, I knew it wouldn't be good. I wanted to but after Greg told me that he shoulders were really sore later, I'm glad I didn't. Glad you had a good time. I'll post pics later. Taking the computer in tomorrow. Uck!

Kristine said...

Great camping weather lately here in MO!
How fun....the girls will have memories of this their whole lives. :)