Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back...After Six Months!

It's been six months since I've blogged, and I think it's time to get back to it! I was reading my post What is reality? And how much is enough? and thinking about how much has changed during the past six months. When I posted in May I wasn't sure if we would ever get to build our house. We had more than a few setbacks, but we finally broke ground on September 25th. What a day that was! This week the exterior walls started going up, and it's really looking like a house. I'm thanking God every day that we are able to build, but I'm also thanking Him for the tiny house we live in now and the many, many blessings He gives us every day.




I'm especially thankful that God placed Tony in my life. My life with him is more than I ever imagined. He's my rock when I hit rough spells and my best friend every single day.

2 comments:

Family colors said...

WOW, that house looks huge, I'm jealous! So glad all is going well with your family. We're doing the tiny house/ bigger family thing now and it can be tough. But more kids is always a blessing in my eyes. I hope you keep posting the blog on the progress of your house- it will be exciting.

Linda Story Runnebaum said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. I kept checking to see if you had something new... Of course, I've been keeping up but like to see your blogs, too. Love ya girlfriend!