Monday, September 21, 2009

Jack, My Little Buddy

Jack has been gone for over a month now, and I still miss him -- we all do. Nobody knows better than my friend, Linda, how much I loved Jack. She knew me when I brought him home as a little puppy. Plus, Linda loves her dog, Brandy, so much, and Brandy is getting old now too. This past weekend, Linda and Greg brought their boys to our house for some camping fun. Well, they brought something else too. Look at what they gave me...

This was one of the most touching gifts I have ever received. Needless to say, I dissolved into a crying, blubbering, hugging mess. I just love it, and the picture even looks like him. What an thoughtful and awesome gift!

Linda and Greg are involved in a family business that makes and sells these personalized rocks. They are awesome! They can be made in just about any size and can be customized to your specifications. The web site is www.rockyourworld.us.

No comments: